Who are the EA Community scholarships for?
The scholarships are exclusively for high school seniors who will start college in the fall of 2023.
How can you apply for EA Community scholarships?
You send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
- Which scholarship you are applying for (who it is awarded by)
- Attach a CV with your contact information, education level and extracurricular activities
- Send us a link to a YouTube video where you have uploaded a response to the question asked by the scholarship provider, within a maximum of 3 minutes.
How many EA Community scholarships can you apply for?
As many as you want. It is worth mentioning that this scholarship can be combined with other scholarships/funding sources, which you can learn about from the financing methods brochure that you can download from the website: https://entrepreneurship-academy.ro/en/financing-brochure/
How can you receive the EA Community scholarship?
- The 2000 EURO scholarship represents a discount from the tuition fee (1000 EUR will be deducted from the fee for semester 2 of year 1, 500 EUR from semester 2 of year 2, and 500 EUR from semester 2 of year 3).
- To receive the scholarship, the winner must go through the admission process of EA – The Entrepreneurship Academy and be accepted. Here you can find out more about the admission process: https://entrepreneurship-academy.ro/en/home-en/
- The deadline for submitting the online application is the next admission stage displayed on the website after you have been notified that you have won the scholarship, in such a way as to remain eligible for the scholarship. Otherwise, the scholarship will be transferred to another participant on the waiting list.
- The above conditions apply to applicants from both 11th and 12th grades.
- If the applicant goes through the admission process and receives a positive response from us, there is a 2-week payment term for a deposit to confirm the place, equal to 10% of the standard annual fee. For those applying from 11th grade, this term can be extended up to 6 weeks from the time of receiving the response.