The four-year bachelor study program offers students the expertise necessary for achieving their objectives in business and life. They acquire the experience in business management, as well as learn to become better human beings, respected and loved by the ones they work with, either in start ups or large companies. Our Vision on Learning combines interactive workshops, with coaching and mentoring, using both reflective and practical assignments, designed to teach how to think and act for achieving results.
EA - The Entrepreneurship Academy means
The entire curriculum at EA – The Entrepreneurship Academy is built around the needs of the students embarking on the adventure of their lives: starting, growing, and establishing prosperous business and projects. That is why, we focus on five learning lines, which offer the best foundation for the future entrepreneurs and business professionals.
- The Entrepreneurship Learning Line covers knowledge on relevant subjects such as Entrepreneurial Core Practice and Theory, Research (Quantitative and Qualitative) or Presentation Skills.
- The Team Performance Learning Line sets the playground for our students to learn how to initiate and develop entrepreneurial projects in a guided environment and practice their collaboration, cooperation, and communication skills, as well as self-reflection and forward-thinking through workshops and subjects such as Team Session and Book Reading.
- The Leadership Learning Line supports the students develop personal and team steering skills, through subjects such as Dialogue, Building High Performing Teams or Interculturality.
- The Creation and Commercialisation Learning Line offers our students courses to support them in recognising trends and innovations within the markets and global economy through subjects such as Business Model Innovation, Marketing, and Sales, Understanding Innovation or Futurism
- The Integrated Skills Learning Line supports all other learning lines offering our students a well-rounded education with subjects such as Finance, Law, Website Design or Effectiveness of Online Channels.
Students mainly allocate their full time to university related activities. It is a full time job to follow a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) and it is a full time job to be a young entrepreneur and launch your business.On a weekly average, out of the 8 working hours per day, students spend 50% of their time in a facilitated learning experience, and the other half of the time is dedicated to working on their business ideas.
Since the BBA offered is an accredited study program, all courses have a final evaluation according to the curriculum and the type of subject. All details of the final evaluations are announced before the course starts. It is important to note that all the evaluations include practical tasks that are strongly connected to the business that students have.
Students have to read books from a list provided by the faculty, in order to get an amount of credits. They choose the books they want to read from that list, and they also have to submit reflective essays, containing the takeaways that they will also put into practice.
Yes, students can choose whom to do business with. They have the freedom to work with their year colleagues, younger or elder students, or even with friends from outside the university. What is important is to justify their share of the profit in order to prove that they did their money goal.